sitting at my window

 


sitting at my window looking at view

putting pictures to words imagination you

for appreciating the city and enjoying all seeing eyes

each day I wake up and go to bed to you

every way I spin around flapping my wings 

capturing creating vibrating winds for the wonderment

being is my oil growing shining sunshine

whereby I fly bye waving weaving floating high

knowing to sow I go below

singing songs for art baby blue to blow

believing is my seed in soil it rests

from it my dreams like trees they crest

up into mind they reach and strive

with each found belief I truly thrive

roots dig deep in faith they bind

through every storm they never mind

branches stretching wide hoping they sway

bearing fruits for each passing day

with every belief my forest grows tall

in its shade I find strength in all

believing is my seed my constant guide

growing my mind up like trees is me 

in faithful love for Yahweh I abide
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart