come kiss art baby blue

 



have you ever wondered into view

looking at all the world manifest and you

bringing forth my fruits of thoughts

to all whose minds at sea and land

nearing my place well loving my face

all birds whose wings singing in every flight

my love is true come kiss art baby blue

the world fades to a gentle blur

when you my love to refer

a dance of light to night the glow

in your eyes the stars bestow

how beautifully my soul does rise

to greet the dawn of your soft sighs

each breath you take a cherished part

a melody that fills my heart


beneath the sky a canvass wide

our love a masterpiece a gentle tide

each stroke a vow each hue a sign

that in your arms the stars align

my love is true a timeless art

painting with the brush my heart

every moment near and far

you are my muse my shining star

in the day eating fruit off vines

your lips on mine a sacred sign

my love is true come close come near

every heart beat I call you dear

so kiss me now and let us weave

a tale of love in which we believe

my love is true for eternal more

for you my dear my heart willingly soars










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart