what would you if I got next to you

 



for give me inspiration it took me a while

being fed all these breads yet steak is my style

well done pretty one for bringing out smile

for every moment I freely dream

it seems I think of you I mean

looking for ways to say something witty

just my little way to persuade and charm

hoping to hook you as I put forward my arm

what would you do if I got next to you

if I found you close just next to me

could we whisper secrets and let words be free

could we trace constellations in the skys vast vue

or simply sit in silence just me you

if you were near within my reach

could our hearts sync in rhythm sweet

could we dance to melodies only we hear

and cherish each moment holding dear

if you came close right by my side

could we paint our dreams on the canvass wide

could we chase the sunset until dawns first light

and bask in the beauty of the starry night

so tell me dear one if you were to draw near

what would you if I got next to you 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

in my head again

making a splash

my soul's heart